Create your own water slide model decals for planes, trains & automobiles! Develop your own water mount model decals for detailed model projects like model railroads, die-cast cars, ships, vehicles, rockets, airplanes, etc. Water slip decals can help to customize your models with signature stripes, logos, initials, and signs to make each creation an original.
Model decals are simple and easy to print using the following:
- Alps Printer
- Laser Printer
- Color Copier
Choose from our variety of model papers.
- Clear Paper: White backing paper with clear lacquer film.
- White Paper: White paper with white film.
Buy one kind of paper or mix them to combine your order!
Most Frequent Questions
1. Will this laser printer paper work in color copiers?
Answer: Yes, it will.
2. Can I fire these decals in a kiln? How does that work?
Answer: For Firing Only:
- Print an image using black ink in a HP laser printer or other similar printer onto blank decal paper.
- Apply the decal by sliding it into place onto a clean surface of an object that can be heated in a kiln.
- Heat the decal in the kiln using CONE 06 (about 1850 Fahrenheit)
3. Where can I apply these decals?
Answer: Almost on all non-porous surface like finished wood, glass, ceramic, candles, fishing rods, model cars, model trains, tiles, metals, fiberglass, hard plastic.
4. Do you carry white film?
Answer: Yes. Please check our shopping cart.
5. What is the difference between blue paper & white paper?
Answer: They are both coated with clear film. Some printers like ALPS print white. People prefer our blue paper as it is easier to see white when you print on blue paper than white. That is the only difference.
6. Does your clear film coated on the paper come in different thickness?
Answer: Yes. For applications such as model decals which require small decals, we suggest our AJ200 decal paper (White Paper with Clear Film). If decals are large then we suggest our AJ60 decal paper (White Paper with Clear Film). AJ200 (Blue decal paper)and AJ60(White and Clear) decal paper is just a way to know the difference between the blue decal paper and our universal decal paper such as the laser clear and laser white.
7. Does your blue decal paper come in different thickness?
Answer: No. It comes in only one thickness.
8. Can I order a sample?
Answer: I am sorry, but we do not send any samples.
9. What if I buy the paper & I do not like it?
Answer: We do not have a return policy unless our product is proven to be defective.